Coal Bed Methane (CBM) Market; North America and Asia Pacific to remain the largest CBM supply regions
MarketIntelReports published its new research analysis on Global Coal Bed Methane (CBM) Market, is professional and in-depth research report on the world’s major regional market conditions of the Coal Bed Methane (CBM) industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and China).
Browse 153 Pages Global Coal Bed Methane Market Research Report
Coal bed methane (CBM or coal-bed methane), coal bed gas, coal seam gas (CSG), or coal-mine methane (CMM) is a form of natural gas extracted from coal beds. In recent decades it has become an important source of energy in United States, Canada, Australia, and other countries.
Global Insights on Coal Bed Methane (CBM) Market Size, Share, Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth, Trends and Forecasts from MarketIntelReports
The factors leading to increased interest in the CBM market include possible greenhouse gas mitigation, increased safety and productivity in coal mining operations, and the possibility of greenhouse gas capture and storage, and, not to forget, earning carbon credits. However, the market’s potential is somewhat hindered by long dewatering periods and environmental effects. In spite of this, the CBM market provides opportunities to ethylene and natural gas liquids (NGL) producers.
Increasing groundwater contamination in coal basins due to CBM extraction has put the market under several environmental regulations. This is expected to have a negative impact on the market growth. The CBM market growth is also restrained by its high cost of extraction.
Moreover, it is estimated that recoverable unconventional sources of gas including CBM are much larger than the conventional natural gas resources, with a substantial chuck still unexplored. Increasing exploration and extraction on a global scale is expected to drive CBM production in coming years.
Get Sample Brochure of Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=9dime6141
- The growth of North American market is primarily driven by the growing demand for sustainable fuel in the country and to reduce reliance on conventional sources of natural gas.
- S. dominated CBM production, accounting large share in total CBM produced globally in 2013, followed by Canada
- Asia Pacific on account of growing drilling activities mainly in coal-rich countries such as China, India, Indonesia and Australia is expected to be the fastest growing CBM market
- China, India, and Indonesia contain huge amount of unproven reserves for CBM, which in turn has been attracting companies to invest in Asia Pacific.
Leading players in the industry are BG Group, Arrow Energy, Dart Energy, Santos, Origin Energy, Great Eastern Energy, PetroChina and Others
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
The study includes the demand of this market on a global and regional level for a six year period 2015 to 2020, both in terms of volume and revenue.
Order Global Coal Bed Methane (CBM) Market Research Report 2016 @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=9dime6141
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400, Wilmington,Delaware,19808