E-Registration System Including GPS Based Site Inspection And Boundary Demarcation
Government of Bihar, Bihar Society for Computerization of Registration Offices (BISCORE) Registration Excise and Prohibition Department, Vikash Bhawan, New Secretariat, Bailey Road, Patna – 800 015 BISCORE is inviting Expression of interest (Rol) for state wide establishment, Operation and maintenance of e-Registration system including GPS Based Site Inspection and Boundary Demarcation of Property across the State of Bihar. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Online Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
EOI No.- BISCORE/GPSNIAP/2016/01 Date:20/07/2016
SCOPE of Work: –
The Service Provider Agency is expected to perform the following activities to supplement the computerized Registration being done at District Registry Office and Sub Registry Offices:
- Online appointment system for Registration
- Online request for GPS Based Pre-registration Site Inspection and Boundary Demarcation of Property for Registration
- Online submission of fees
- Online delivery of Site Inspection Report
- Supply. Installation and Commissioning of Continuous Operating Reference Station (CORS) base stations across the state of Bihar to cover all the private property GPS based Pre-registration Site Inspection
- Supply, adequate number of GPS based handheld devices (Rovers) to carry out Pre-registration GPS based Site Inspection of each property
- Supply, installation and commissioning of other hardware and software along with manpower on PPP model.
Pre Qualification criteria & others are available at website. The Last date (deadline) for submission of Eol is 16 Aug 2016.04:00 PM.
Tendersontime, the world’s largest Procurement / Tenders Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.