Street Stalls / Kiosks in Saudi Arabia
The harsh climatic conditions in Saudi Arabia make shopping centers and indoor leisure facilities the destination of choice for spending free time. The recent easing of regulations which allow men unaccompanied by their families to shop in shopping centers has increased consumer foot traffic in these outlets and this has benefited street stalls/kiosks. The number of chained outlets in the channel increased by 3% in 2015, while the number of independent outlets increased by 2%, driving growth in the transactions volume and current value terms.
Street Stalls/Kiosks in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides food service sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the food service sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors is influencing the market – be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks, Independent Street Stalls/Kiosks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Street Stalls/Kiosks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Street Stalls/Kiosks: Units/Outlets
2. Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Number of Transactions
3. Sales in Street Stalls/Kiosks: Food Service Value
4. GBO Company Shares in Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Food Service Value
5. GBN Brand Shares in Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks: % Food Service Value
6. Forecast Street Stalls/Kiosks: Units/Outlets
7. Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Food Service
8. Consumer Food Service by Independent vs Chained: Units/Outlets
9. Sales in Consumer Food Service by Food vs Drinks Split: % Food Service Value
10. Sales in Consumer Food Service by Location: % Food Service Value
For More Related Reports: Food & Beverages Market Reports on Saudi Arabia