Large Cooking Appliances in Saudi Arabia
Rising disposable incomes, driven by the country’s strong economic growth, pushed volume sales of large cooking appliances in 2015. Current value growth was supported by rising unit prices, triggered by the pre-privatization trend, which saw more consumers opt for more sophisticated and higher-priced models, as well as a surge in sales of built-in large cooking appliances. The change in the mortgage legislation, which has led to increased home ownership, also contributed to higher sales of built-in and higher-priced large cooking appliances, as people tend to invest in premium appliances if they own their home rather than when they are just renting.
Large Cooking Appliances in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be the new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Built-in Hobs, Built-in Large Cooking Appliances, Cooker Hoods, Cookers, Free standing Large Cooking Appliances, Ovens, Range Cookers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Large Cooking Appliances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Large Cooking Appliances by Category: Volume
2. Sales of Large Cooking Appliances by Category: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Large Cooking Appliances: % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of Large Cooking Appliances: % Volume
5. Forecast Sales of Large Cooking Appliances by Category: Volume
6. Forecast Sales of Large Cooking Appliances by Category: Value
7. Household Penetration of Selected Total Stock Consumer Appliances by Category
8. Replacement Cycles of Consumer Appliances by Category
9. Distribution of Major Appliances by Format: % Volume
10. Distribution of Small Appliances by Format: % Volume
For More Related Reports: Cooking Appliances Market Research Reports