How to Turn Off Real Time Scanning in McAfee
Tech Support to turn off real time scanning in McAfee Antivirus
McAfee is a suite for home and business user’s computer security software. It features award-winning real-time virus and malware scanning, e-mail and instant messaging protection, a firewall and a Web site advises components. To protect users against new security threats, McAfee scans all your drive when you insert it in your system.
Turn off real-time scanning
- Once in a while you might need to stop real-time scanning, maybe to troubleshoot. Nonetheless, stopping the scan may expose your system to threats and you might get a message telling “your system is at risk”.
- When you choose to turn-off the real time scan, the McAfee antivirus will ask you to choose when to again turn it on.
Steps to turn-off real time scanning
- Open the McAfee antivirus and click on Settings.
- Click on Real-Time Scanning settings.
- Look for Real-Time Scanning and click on “Turn off”.
If you have any other issues with your McAfee antivirus on your system then you may contact our McAfee Antivirus customer support. We have experienced and highly professional team of experts. Just contact McAfee Antivirus technical support and get your issue resolved in moments.