Design, Fabrication And Augmentation Of Jharkhand Stall
Government of Jharkhand, Directorate of Industries, 3rd Floor, Nepal House, Doranda, Ranchi has invited Scaled quotations by the Directorate of Industry. Govt. of Jharkhand from reputed ISO certified Exhibition fabricating agencies for design, fabrication and augmentation of Jharkhand Stall at different pans of India. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Online Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
The Bidders should submit the proposals in two parts – Technical Bid & Financial Bid for a raw space of 42 sq. mtr. at BIEC, Bengaluru & 100 sq. mtr. at Bombay Exhibition Center, Goregaon, Mumbai.
Stall shall be made of wooden structure on a raised wood finished platform, with ply board cladding and appropriate paint finishing. Electrical wiring, fittings, fixture, sofa, lockable reception tables, chairs, pantry, store, 2 brochure stands, 50″ LED TV and other necessary furniture. One hostess and one clean staff with all safety measures and clearances to be arranged by the agency.
Terms & Conditions
Following information, with supporting evidence must be furnished by the bidder
- The firm must have worked with more than three State or Central Government Departments/Organizations.
- Only those firms who have minimum 5 years experience of executing exhibition related jobs may apply, please attach minimum 15 work orders of Rs. 3.00 lakhs and above.
- Bidder should have an experience of fabrication of Stalls in any (4 major/metro cities) of our India.(Attach documentary proof)
- The firm should have an average minimum yearly turnover of Rs.2.50crore & above for the last five years. Audited Balance sheet for years 2010-11 to 2014-15 to be attached.
- The firm must have PE & ES1C, registration document & last 6 month’s payment challan to be attached.
- If the firm comes under MSME and registered with competent authority then relevant documents should be submitted in support of their claim.
- Service Tax registration document to be attached.
- Must have valid PANUTANNAT registration.
- Bidder should have a valid ISO:9001 Certification.
- No consortium / joint venture shall be considered.
- One design in each given size must be submitted along with hard & soft copy in a presentation format. Offer should be submitted along with an ENID of Rs. 50,000/- (refundable) and tender processing Fee of Rs. 5000/- (Non-refundable) in a sealed cover and addressed to the Director of Industries. Government of Jharkhand, Ranchi latest by 3.30pm on 29′ of August, 2016. The Technical bid will be open on the same day at 3.30pm. Financial bid will be opened of those bidders who will successfully qualify in the Technical Bid part. For any further information please contact Sri Rajendra Prasad, Functional Manager, Director of Industries, Gal, at 9470518897. The undersigned reserves the right to reject, cancel any particular or all bid offers without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the undersigned shall be final and binding.
Tendersontime, the world’s largest Procurement Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.
Nigeria Tenders | Pakistan Tenders | Southafrica Tenders