Nexsan to Showcase UNITY at VMworld 2016 — The Industry’s First Unified Storage Solution with Secure Enterprise File Sync and Share
Visitors to Nexsan Booth #620 Will See How UNITY Delivers Superior Business Productivity and Data Mobility in a Single Platform, at a Single Price
CAMPBELL, CA, August 24, 2016 – Nexsan®, a global leader in unified storage solutions, today announced it will showcase its UNITY™ platform, the industry’s first unified storage solution with secure enterprise file sync and share, at the upcoming VMworld 2016 (August 28 – September 1, Mandalay Bay Hotel and Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada).
Visitors to Nexsan Booth #620 will have the opportunity to see first-hand how UNITY delivers superior business productivity and data mobility in a single platform, at a single price. The Nexsan VMworld UNITY exhibit will demonstrate how to:
– Get back on premises with private cloud – users get instant access to data without compromising compliance or privacy policies with UNITY’s patented peer-to-peer technology.
– Seamlessly connect your workforce – put corporate data where employees need to work, and easily control and grant permissions via UNITY’s patented Active Directory.
– Get large files in a flash – No VPN. No FTP. No downtime. Get the performance and value of DRAM and flash all in one economic filter.
– Scale as you grow – all the storage you need and access where you need it – start with as little as 13TBs and scale up to 5 PBs per system.
– Synchronize files across multiple sites – ensure built-in disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity.
– Reduce costs, eliminate fees – the no-fee alternative to public cloud storage.
IT professionals that wish to schedule a personalized product demo during VMworld, can do so here: https://www.nexsan.com/vmworld-landing-page.
For further information on VMworld 2016, please visit: https://www.vmworld.com/en/us/index.html
Tweet this: .@VMworld news: @Nexsan to Showcase UNITY Unified Storage w/ Secure Enterprise File Sync & Share #VMworld Booth 620 https://www.nexsan.com/nexsan-news/
Nexsan™ is a global leader in unified storage solutions that are focused on seamlessly and securely enabling a connected workforce. Its broad solution portfolio empowers enterprises to securely manage, protect and utilize valuable business data – while allowing users to sync, share and access files from any device, anywhere, anytime. Headquartered in Campbell, California, Nexsan is a wholly owned company held by Imation Corp. (NYSE:IMN). For further information, please visit: www.nexsan.com.
Nexsan, the Nexsan logo, Connected Data, the Connected Data logo, Transporter, E-Series, NST, AutoMAID, Assureon and UNITY are trademarks or registered trademarks of Imation Corp. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Sabrina Sanchez Nicole Gorman
The Ventana Group The Ventana Group
(925) 785-3014 (508) 397-0131
The Ventana Group