Online returns in the UK : Market Segmentation, Application Analysis and Market Forecast 2016 – Acute Market Reports
The returns market will grow by 50.1% to £5.2bn in 2020, equating to 8.3% of the online market.
Clothing and footwear accounted for 61.3% of the online returns market in 2015, and is forecast to grow by 64.5% in the five years to 2020 – the strongest growth across all sectors.
Larger parcels dominate the online returns market, accounting for 61.3% of the market in 2015, driven by clothing and footwear and electricals
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/online-returns-in-the-uk
– The returns market will grow by 50.1% to £5.2bn in 2020, equating to 8.3% of the online market.
– The penetration of consumers who have returned goods in 2014 is dominated by clothing and footwear at 33.9%, with the next nearest sector at 15.7% (food and grocery gifting). This is a function of being the most shopped category online, as well as higher levels of dissatisfaction when receiving products due to fit, sizing and fabric quality.
– The mix of methods to return online bought goods and the array of motivating factors differs as a function of infrastructure and the nature of products in each sector.
– Clothing and footwear, stands apart from other sectors with fit and returning excess products (34.0% and 10.9%) strong motivating factors. The sector is also more likely to see consumers utilise novel returning methods such as collection points (13.4%) – aided by retailer investment and the portability of the goods
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/retail-market
Returns in clothing and footwear are significantly higher than in any other sector – at £2.1bn in 2015 – over three times the size of the next largest sector, electricals. We forecast clothing and footwear returns to reach £3.5bn in 2020, achieving the highest growth across all sectors. With shoppers often buying across many different brands, the issue of fit and sizing is the key reason for customer returns in clothing and footwear. Despite retailer investment in offering more sizing information and improving product images and video catwalks, it is still difficult for retailers to accurately convey quality, look and fit online. The use of virtual fitting room technology by providers such as Virtusize can offer shoppers the support and confidence they need to make purchases.
Reasons To Buy
– Utilize expert insight and detailed data on online returns using consumer research to help form effective growth strategies surrounding this dimension of retail.
– Includes detailed forecasts to 2020 on the value of online returns, how they are made and size of parcels.
– Identifies hot issues and trends in this market.
– Detailed breakdown on how people make returns by sector.
– Understand the driving forces behind consumers making online returns
The hot issues
What people return
How people return
Why people return
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com