Business Survey 2019 – European Car Wash Market Size, Regional Outlook Forecast Report – Acute Market Reports
Analysis of commercial car wash market across 20 European countries, including France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Ireland, Sweden, Poland and Lithuania. Includes volume of car wash sites, number of wash occasions per year, value of the market and insight into strategic issues impacting the sector. Based on research with car wash manufacturers and service station and standalone car wash operators, it provides an analysis of the car wash market across all four commercial wash channels, and covers the four main types of car wash installation; jet, roll over ,tunnel and hand washes.
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/european-car-wash-market-2016
– Service station operators increase wash prices to make up for lost revenues. The value of the European wash market grew by 5.5% in 2015 to be worth 7.3bn. The primary cause of the growing market value in Europe was an increase in wash prices, particularly by service station operators as they attempted to make up for lost fuel revenues as fuel prices declined across Europe in 2015.
– Operators will have to break wash habits to encourage luxury wash growth toward 2020. Despite an increase in disposable income levels in a number of European markets in 2015, allowing motorists to use more expensive wash types, many have chosen to continue using low-cost washes as it has become habitual to them.
– Increasing disposable income and parc levels caused wash occasion growth. Total European wash occasions grew by 39.4 million between 2014 and 2015 as a result of increasing vehicle parc and average vehicle wash occasions in certain markets. The vehicle parc in the majority of European markets rose in 2015, which created additional wash occasions, while in some markets motorists increased their average number of washes as disposable income also grew over this period
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/retail-market
European Car Wash Market 2016, a Sector Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the car wash market today, with wash occasions, values and volumes between 2012 and 2015. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the car wash market, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from Verdict Retail’s motorist survey and discussions with major car wash operators and manufacturers.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– Insight into the key trends impacting the car wash retail sector including forecasts of new vehicle registrations and motorists’ car washing behavior
– Up-to-date car wash value, wash volume and installation data for 20 European countries
– Strategic recommendations for each country based on data accumulated based on primary research
– Overviews of the key car wash manufacturers and operators including service station providers as well as standalone players such as Elephant Bleu and IMO
Reasons To Buy
– Make informed investment decisions by understanding the size of the car wash retail market and the nature of the competition within it.
– Formulate market share objectives for your company and assess performance using our value data segmented by channel and installation type.
– Develop superior strategies to those of your competitors by accessing information on their site numbers and marketing activities.
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com