Brain4Net Showcases an SDN/NFV Based Solution for Broadband Access at SDN & OpenFlow World Congress
Brain4Net, an innovative SDN/NFV based solution vendor, today announced it will be among industry leading exhibitors at SDN & OpenFlow World Congress to showcase a comprehensive solution for fully automated and orchestrated broadband access.
Cambridge, MA, September 15, 2016 /PressReleasePing/ — SDN & OpenFlow World Congress is the year’s primary SDN event in Europe, which takes place in Hague, Netherlands on October 10-14, 2016. Software Defined Networking (SDN) technologies aim to help Carriers build agile and orchestrated network infrastructure that represents all network resources as a single abstracted resource pool managed by centralized Lifecycle Service Orchestration system. This approach allows Carriers to allocate network resources dynamically, quickly instantiate and manage network services, while providing end-to-end service assurance, visibility, and centralized management. During the 5-days event Carriers, in collaboration with leading SDN/NFV technology providers, hardware vendors, and analysts, will discuss new network functionality and environment which lowers cost, raises efficiency and increases agility.
Brain4Net will showcase a live demonstration of the comprehensive solution for Broadband Access services. Solution consists of the following components:
– SDN Solution for Metro Ethernet Network integrated with Telco PoP/DC Network Fabric
– Cloud vCPE Solution
– End-to-end Lifecycle Service Orchestration of the Broadband Access service with value added NFV services.
Leveraging the demonstrated approach Carriers will benefit from:
– Automated Carrier Ethernet services provisioning – L2VPNs, L3VPNs, and Multicast, while supporting multilayer QoS and L2 service OAM (Operations, Administration & Management) and providing centralized Traffic Engineering;
– Reduce CAPEX by using bare-metal switches from ODMs instead of costly and over-functional MPLS-routers in Metro networks;
– Provide unified management of Metro Network and Telco Cloud infrastructure
– Employ effective cross-sale strategies by incorporating Customer VPN services with value-added VNFs.
Brain4Net team would be pleased to meet you to share our unique vision, demonstrate the latest technologies and discuss how our solutions can meet your business objectives.
About Brain4Net, inc.
Brain4Net Inc. is an innovative SDN/NFV solution provider for Enterprises and Service Providers. The B4N Service Platform provides a comprehensive network orchestration & control solution for multi-vendor network infrastructure. The firm’s approach helps organizations bring agility to the network, improve network service chaining, and reduce both CAPEX and OPEX for network infrastructure deployment and operations.
One Broadway, 14th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02142 USA