Rig Tools And Equipment Spare Parts
Loan No. 2100150026101
- The Government of Republic of Kenya received financing from the African Development Fund (ADF) in various currencies towards the cost of Menengai Geothermal Development Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this financing will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for procurement of Tender for Supply of Rig Tools and Equipment Spare Parts. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
IFB No. GDC/ICB/DPL/025/2016-2017
- The Geothermal Development Corporation (GDC) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply of Rig Tools and Equipment Spare Parts for geothermal wells at Menengai geothermal project. The specific descriptions and quantities are provided in the tender document. Bidders are allowed to bid for individual Schedule
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Supply chain Unit at the address: Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address below between 9.00am and 4.00pm during weekdays:
Manager, Supply Chain
Geothermal Development Company Limited
South C Bellevue, Off Mombasa Road, Red Cross Road.
- 0. Box 100746-00101
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon submission of a written application to the above said Executing Agencies and upon Payment of a non-refundable fee of Ksh. 1.000 or equivalent in any freely convertible currency (ies). The documents can also be viewed and downloaded from the website. The Bidding Documents may be sent via email for delivery within or outside Kenya, if specifically so requested by the interested eligible Bidders. However, GDC will under no circumstances be held responsible for late delivery or loss of the documents so mailed.
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document for Procurement of Goods.
- Bids must be delivered to the tender box on ground floor at GDC Offices, Kawl House, South C Bellevue, Off Mombasa Road – Red Cross on or before 11:00 a.m. East Africa Local Time not later than 1e November 2016 and must be accompanied by a tender security amount USD.100,000 or equivalent in any freely convertible currency (currencies) in the form of a Bank Guarantee issued by a local bank or a bank with local correspondence.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend from 11.15 a.m. on 14th November 2016 at the offices below: The bid opening shall take place at:
Street Address: Kawi House,
South C Bellevue: Off Mombasa Road. Red Cross Road. Floor/Room number. GDC Kawi House Ground
City: Nairobi. Kenya
Late Bids will NOT be accepted.
Tendersontime, the world’s Procurement Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.