Cloud Based Enterprise Resource Planning
IFS No: ICTA/GOSL/SER/OC/NCB/2016/01
- Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka (ICTA), intends to implement an Enterprise Resource Planning solution as a service that includes comprehensive financial management system for effective financial management within the organization with the ability of generating required reports for effective decision making and management information.
The Chairman, Project Procurement Committee (PPC), on behalf of Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka (ICTA), now invites sealed Bids from eligible and qualified Bidders for providing the required Cloud Based Enterprise Resource Planning Solution (Finance) as a service for ICTA. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Online Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
Detailed description of schedule of requirements is given in the Bidding Document.
- Bidding will be conducted using the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure and is open to all eligible and qualified bidders as defined in Procurement Guidelines of Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka (GoSL) that meet the qualification requirements specified in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Gamini Karunaratne, Director-Procurement & Head-Administration, IOTA, 160/24, 2nd Floor, Kirimandala Mawatha, Colombo 05 and inspect the Bidding documents free of charge during office hours (0900 Hrs -1700 Hrs) on working days commencing from September 19, 2016 at the office of ICTA at the above address. Bidding documents are available on ICTA website for reference purposes and interested eligible Bidders shall purchase the Bidding Documents as described in paragraph (5) below.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language may be purchased by interested Bidders on submission of a written application and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Sri Lankan Rupees Three Thousand Five Hundred (LKR 3,500.00) effective from September 19, 2016 during office hours on working days from the office of the ICTA at 160/24, 2nd floor, Kirimandala Mawatha, Colombo 05. The method of payment will be by cash.
- A pre-bid meeting which potential Bidders may attend will be held at 14:00 Hrs (2.00 P.M) on September 27, 2016 at the office of ICTA at the above address.
- Bids in hard copies (As per ITS 20 of Bidding Document) must be delivered to Director-Procurement & Head-Administration, C/o Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka (ICTA), 160/24, 2nd Floor, Kirimandala Mawatha , Colombo 05 at or before 15:00 firs (3.00 P.M) on October 12, 2016. Late Bids and Bids sent electronically will not be accepted and will be rejected.
- All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Securities in the form of a Bank Guarantee using the format given with the Bidding Documents in the amount of Sri Lankan Rupees One Hundred Thousand (LKR 100,000.00).
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of deadline for submission of Bids.
- Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission of bids, in the presence of Bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend in person at the address stated above (in Para 7).
- ICTA will not be responsible for any costs or any expenses incurred by the Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of Bids.
Tendersontime, the world’s largest Procurement Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.