135 Mw Taunsa Hydropower Project
Expressions of Interest (EOIs) are invited from private sponsor(s) for development of 135 MW Taunsa Hydropower Project. The proposed project site is located on Taunsa Barrage at Indus River about 8 kilometers from Kot Addu in District Muzaffargarh. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Online Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
The project shall be developed under the Punjab Power Generation Policy 2006 (Revised 2009). The details of the project and policy document are available at Energy Department’s website.
- Private sponsors will be pre-qualified based on the criteria set forth in the Pre-qualification Document (PQD). Only pre-qualified sponsor(s) will be allowed to participate in the bidding process through a Request for Proposal (RFP) approved by NEPRA under Competitive Bidding Tariff Regulations-2014.
- PODs can be obtained from PPDB office upon payment of US$ 100 for registration and US$ 1000 for purchase of PQD. However, earlier prequalified sponsors applicants can obtain POD without payment of registration and PQD fee. Payment will also be accepted in equivalent Pak Rupees. Account head details are available at the above website.
- Previously prequalified sponsors I applicants are also required to submit updated Statements of Qualification (SOQ) before the below described SOQ submission deadline.
- PPDB reserves the right to reject any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reasons thereof
- Any further information can be obtained from the office of PPDB.
- SOQs received after due date and time shall not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of SOQs is October 20, 2016 by 16:00 Hours
Tendersontime, the world’s largest Procurement Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.