How to Create Backup Of Outlook
Computer experts recommend backing up important files regularly, but we often forget to back up email files. Backing up your Outlook data is as simple as copying a single file. If you want to back up the message folders locally, you can either dial the Outlook Customer Care Phone Number or export the items to a .pst file to restore it later.
Mentioned below are the steps on how to take backup of outlook:
- Step 1: Open MS Outlook on your PC.
- Step 2: Select File.
- Step 3: Select Open & Export.
- Step 4: Select Import/Export.
- Step 5: Select Export to a file.
- Step 6: Click on Next.
- Step 7: Select Outlook Data File (.pst).
- Step 8: Click on Next.
- Step 9: Select the mail folder in which you want to back up.
- Step 10: Click on Next.
- Step 11: Choose a location and name for your backup file.
- Step 12: Select Finish.
- Step 13: To ensure that no one has access to your files, enter and confirm a password.
- Step 14: Select OK as the last step.
The messages that you keep in a .pst file are the same as different messages. You can forward, answer, or inquiry through the put away messages as you do with different messages.
In case, you are not able to resolve this Outlook issue, you should dial the Outlook Customer Service Phone Number to get the best help from Outlook technical support. The experts always support the Outlook users and you will be provided the basic troubleshooting steps just by dialing the Outlook Contact Number 24 X 7 and 365 days.