Now secure your D-link wireless router with some simple steps
In today’s technological world, wireless connections play an important role. You can easily connect your PC or laptops with a network without any cable or wire. A router offers these facilities in these days. You can easily send signals to your computer or mobile with the help of D-link router Customer Service .
How to secure your D-link wireless router?
- Step 1 :- First of all, open your browser and type this IP 192.168.0.1 address into the URL and click on the search.
- Step 2 :- Now login into the D-link configuration panel and now enter your username and password.
- Step 3 :- Now a new windows link will appear, enter Admin in the username and blank the password option.
- Step 4 :- Now click on the Tools option under the Admin section and change your username and password to increase more security. For this, click on the Administration Settings and enter your new username and password. After that, click on the Apply option to save changes.
- Step 5 :- After that, click on the Wireless settings option under the home menu of router link.
- Step 6 :- Now click on the Security Mode in the below next option.
- Step 7 :- Now choose the security mode, which you want to choose. If possible, select the WPA2 mode.
- Step 8 :- Now enter a passphrase in the Passphrase option and confirm the passphrase by clicking on the Confirm passphrase option.
- Step 9 :- After that, click on the Save to complete the process.
D-Link Wireless Network is the best method for meeting your vital systems services and web needs. Be that as it may, certain vital measures are exceptionally important to keep any outside mediation. Investigate and apply the above mentioned steps, before any an outside harm effected your routers. If your D-Link router not connecting to internet, then apply these above steps to resolve your issue.