How to Add Signature in Gmail Account
Gmail Support to add Signature in Gmail Account
An email signature is a set of signature that is automatically added to all outgoing e-mails. You don’t need to be a great technical expert to add a signature to a Gmail account. Despite you need to follow few simple steps to do so. Adding your unique signature or favorite quote is only a few steps away.
E-mail signatures add individuality to your electronic messages. When you create an electronic signature for your Gmail account, the signature automatically appears at the bottom of every message you send. Whenever you face any issue while adding signature in Gmail account then Gmail Customer Service is the best way to get help.
How to add signature in Gmail account
- Open the Gmail login page and enter your login credentials and login to your account.
- As you login to your Gmail account, go to “Settings”. By default, it will open with “General Settings”.
- Look for “Signature” option. Enter your signature in the mentioned field. Signature can be any form of text like name, phone number and company details, greeting message or anything else of your choice.
- Click on the button next to the signature option. It will activate the automatic signature in your Gmail account.
- Now go to “General Settings” and click on “Save changes” to make the changes activate. Now your each outgoing mail will have your added signature.
E-mail signatures are several informative functions. Add an email signature to your work email; describe your contact information and job title. Just ring the bell of Gmail customer service and get all problems solved.