Fragrances Industry in India
The BRIC Fragrances industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC fragrances market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC fragrances market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC fragrances market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC fragrances market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
– What was the size of the BRIC fragrances market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the BRIC fragrances market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC fragrances market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the BRIC fragrances market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the fragrances industry and had a total market value of $7,875.9 million in 2015. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 20.6% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the fragrances industry, Brazil is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $5,181.9 million in 2015. This was followed by Russia, China and India with a value of $1,524.7, $823.4, and $345.9 million, respectively.
Brazil is expected to lead the fragrances industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $6,825.7 million in 2020, followed by Russia, China, India with expected values of $2,007.7, $1,084.7 and $1,016.2 million, respectively.
Related Research Reports: Consumer Goods Research Report on India
About Market Reports on India : Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773