Global DRAM Market: Industry Analysis, Demand, Trend and Forecast to 2027
- In May 2016, Samsung brought a new 6GB DRAM chip for mobiles.
- In April 2016, Samsung started the production of Industry’s First 10-Nanometer Class DRAM.
- In December 2015, Micron Technology, Inc. announced the partnership between Nanya Technology to license theMicron 1x and 1y DRAM technologies.
- In November 2015, Micron Technology, Inc. announced the production of 8GB DDR4 NVDIMM in persistent memory category.
DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory) is a subtype of RAM and used to run data or command for computer processor. As the technology is growing and all organization adopting modern equipment’s such as personal computers, servers, workstations to eliminate the human errors and complete the task on time. Market for DRAM is growing rapidly. In the past decade, demand for DRAM has increased tremendously as modernization is taking place in various sectors. Currently this market has been valued at US $XX billion and expected to reach market size of US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period. Currently DRAM market is growing with the CAGR of XX%.
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/978
Key Players of DRAM Market:
- Samsung (South Korea)
- SK Hynix (South Korea)
- Micron Technology Inc. (U.S.)
- Kingston (U.S.)
- Winbond (Taiwan)
- Nanya (Taiwan)
- Powerchip Semiconductor (Taiwan)
- Qimonda (Germany)
- Transcend Information (Taiwan)
- Elpida Memory, Inc. (Japan)
Segmentation by Type: Asynchronous DRAM, FPM (Fast Page Mode) DRAM, EDO (Extended Data Output) DRAM, BEDO (Burst Extended Data Output) DRAM, SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) and RDRAM (Rambus DRAM) among others.
Segmentation by Memory: 2 Giga Byte, 4 Giga Byte, 8Giga Byte & others.
Segmentation by Application: Consumer electronics (Personal Computers & Mobile Devices), gaming and consoles among others.
Segmentation by DRAM Category: Component DRAM and Module DRAM
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/dram-market
Study Objective of DRAM Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global DRAM Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the DRAM market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by memory size, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global DRAM Market.
Asia-Pacific is dominating the market of DRAM with the market share of XX% due to the rise Chinese DRAM market. The total market size of DRAM in Asia-Pacific has been valued at US $XX billion and expected to grow US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period. North America stand as second biggest market with the market share of XX% and has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015. Europe stand as third biggest market with the market share of XX% and has been valued at US $XX billion.
Global WLAN Market Information, By Component (Controller, Router, Switch, AP), By Technology Standards (802.11a/b/g, 802.11n, 802.11ac), by Location (Indoor, Outdoor), by Application vertical (IT, BFSI, Healthcare, Hospitality, Government) – Forecast 2016-2027
Know more about this report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/wlan-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312