Near Field Communication Market Dynamics, Comprehensive Analysis, Business Growth, Prospects and Opportunities 2016-2022
NFC or Near Field Communication is a technology which allows two electronic devices containing NFC tags to exchange information by bringing them close. This technology is very popular with smartphones and tablets where can pair certain devices such as speakers and headphones through smartphone. As technology is growing and new communication methods are coming, NFC market is also expected to witness very growth rate in the coming years. Growing application of NFC such as uses in payment gateway and authentication and security are some major factor driving the market of NFC. Global NFC market has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period.
Segmentation by Device: Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops & Computers among others.
Segmentation by Type: Non-Auxiliary & Auxiliary.
Segmentation by Application: BFSI, Transpiration, Data Exchange, Healthcare among others.
Request a Sample Report @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1590
North America is dominating the market of NFC with the market share of XX%. Technology Advantage and presence of global players in North American countries are driving the market of NFC in this region. Growing application area’s such as contact less payment is also helping the market to grow. North America NFC market has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period. Europe holds second position in the market of NFC and has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015. Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market for the Near Field Communication market with the CAGR of XX. Heavy demand for smartphones and growing consumer electronics industry is giving fuel to the market. Increasing security proliferation in the BFSI industry is also driving the market of NFC. Asia Pacific Near Field Communication market has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period.
The prominent players in the market of Near Field Communication are- NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands), Broadcom Corporation (U.S.), Samsung Semiconductors (South Korea), Intel Corporation (U.S.), Qualcomm Inc. (U.S.), Austria Micro Systems (Austria), ST Micro (Switzerland), Texas Instruments (U.S.), MStar Semi (Taiwan), Flomio (U.S.) among others.
Some other players in this segment are- Blue Bite LLC, HID Global, Cellotape Smart Products, Advanced Card Systems Holdings Limited, Thinfilm, Smartwhere, Smartrac among others.
- In September 2016, NXP Semiconductors announced that he is working with Xiaomi Inc. to develop secure tap-to-pay and contactless payment system in China.
- In May NXP Semiconductors announced the partnership with PLI & Smartrac where Smartrac will be delivering several NFC related product to PLI (Plasticard-Locktech International).
Study Objective of Near Field Communication Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Near Field Communication Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Near Field Communication market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by device, by type, by application and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Near Field Communication Market
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-near-field-communication-market
- Security Provider Firms
- Contactless Chip Manufacturers
- Consumer Electronic Manufactures
The report for Global Near Field Communication Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312