Global Retail Analytics Market to grow at a CAGR of 20.20% by 2022
Orbis Research Present’s Global Retail Analytics Market By Deployment (On Premise, On Cloud), Type (Solutions, Services), Module Type (Strategy and Planning, Marketing, Financial Management, Store Operations, Merchandising, Supply Chain Management), Business Type (SME, Large Scale Organizations), Geography, Trends, Forecast (2017-2022)
The Global Retail Analytics Market is valued at USD 2.73 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 6.85 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 20.20% during the forecast period of 2017 – 2022.
Asia Pacific is expected to be the region with the highest growth due to the growing penetration of e-commerce and social media. With internet becoming accessible to more and more people each day, the shopping habits of these very people are changing rapidly. Online shopping has become more of a necessity than a habit now, and the data from the same has become of utmost importance in identifying the buying behavior and interests of consumers.
With continuous developments in big data analytics, this data can now be used to generate meaningful insights that can help in the generation of revenue and capturing untapped potential in the market. This data can now be used to industrialize the analytics discipline on an enterprise-wide scale. Apart from capturing new markets, retail analytics also enables firms to manage cases of fraud and secure their operations. This helps them in optimizing their business procedures by incorporating the analytical data in their strategy and planning processes.
Get a PDF Sample of Global Retail Analytics Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/217173
Retail analytics enables personalized services customized to the needs of individual customers; this is particularly useful in sectors, such as banking, where banks can use this customer information and business intelligence to deliver solutions based on each account holder’s individual financial needs.
Retail analytics is also expected to help the companies in predicting the demand for a product in the upcoming future. This will help the companies to keep a check on their inventory before the peak demand for a particular product arises.
The global retail analytics market faces a few issues due to the lack of skilled personnel, who are not efficient enough to derive the required insights from the retail data.
The report analyses the market on the basis of applications, segregated by the end-user industries, such as supply chain management, marketing and customer analytics, personalized services, and merchandising & strategic decision making.
Major companies in the market, such as Vitria, GE, Splunk, Angoss Software, Experian, and others, are studied and their current market strategies are also analyzed. Recent developments of these companies in this market and their impact on the market are additionally analyzed.
Place a Purchase Order for this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/217173
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Global Retail Analytics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global retail analytics market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Major Points Covered in Global Retail Analytics Market Report:
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Global Retail Analytics Market – Segmented by Mode of Deployment
- Global Retail Analytics Market – Segmented by Type
- Global Retail Analytics Market – Segmented by Module Type
- Global Retail Analytics Market – Segmented by Business Type
- Global Retail Analytics Market -Segmented by geography
- Key Vendor Profiles – Overview, Financials, Products & Services and Recent Developments
- Investment Analysis
- Future Trends in Retail Analytics Market
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research