India Gas Utilities Industry
The BRIC Gas Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC gas utilities market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC gas utilities market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC gas utilities market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC gas utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
– What was the size of the BRIC gas utilities market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the BRIC gas utilities market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC gas utilities market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the BRIC gas utilities market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the gas utilities industry and had a total market value of $130.2 billion in 2016. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 35.3% over the 2012-16 period.
Within the gas utilities industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $84.2 billion in 2016. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $28.5, $14.0, and $3.5 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the gas utilities industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $314.1 billion in 2021, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $35.8, $22.0 and $4.6 billion, respectively.
Related Reports: India Energy Market Reports
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.