Edinburgh Dentist Provides World Class Cosmetic Dentistry
An Edinburgh-based dentist has become exceptionally popular during the last couple of years. The success of the business is due to word of mouth recommendations and lots of happy customers. The professionals working for this company have all the skills and talents required for any cosmetic dentistry job. Prices are kept low, and everyone leaves with the perfect smile on their face. Anyone in Scotland or the rest of the UK who needs dental work should get in touch today.
Some of the most popular treatments available include:
– General dentistry
– Hygienist care
– Dental implants
– Same day teeth
– Smile makeovers
– Teeth straightening
– Cosmetic bonding
– Same day crowns
– White fillings
– Emergency care
– Teeth whitening
– And more
Patients choose Barnton Dental – cosmetic dentist located in Edinburgh for the following reasons:
1. Accredited dental care. The practice was awarded Denplan Excel status to reflect the quality of care that they provide.
2. Appointment flexibility. The company offers late night and weekend appointments to ensure their services are as convenient as possible.
3. Excellent customer service. Regardless of the issue or concern, there are always people on hand to offer information and advice.
4. Relaxing surroundings. The dentists working for this brand know how worried some people can become about their dental appointments. That is why they have created a calm and relaxing environment for everyone.
5. Free parking. There are free parking spaces for all patients right outside the practice.
6. Preventative dentistry. Experts at this company know that preventative measures work. That is why they encourage all patients to develop healthy dental hygiene habits.
There is a blog on the Barton Dental website that all new patients should read. There are also some free guides that should explain the ins and outs of treatments. People are advised to make contact as soon as possible if they are looking for a new professional. The company also accepts emergency cases. So, nobody should hesitate to get in touch if they have an infection or any inflammation. That could mean an infection is present and the individual needs immediate attention.
The customer service representatives are always at the end of the phone during working hours. So, anyone with questions should contact them as soon as possible. They can offer information over the telephone or email. However, they also have printed info about their services for those who want things in writing. Don’t hesitate to make contact because that could delay the time it takes to get a consultation.
Company: Barton Dental
Phone: 0131 336 3354
Address: 61 Queensferry Road, Edinburgh, EH4 7ND, UK