Britain Swim & Beachwear Market Analysis Shows Constant Growth For The Period 2017-2022
Albany, New York, March 17, 2017: A latest research report labeled as “What Britain Wears: Swim & Beachwear” has been added to the vast portfolio of Market Research Hub’s online research offerings. The market research report examines executive’s opinion about the business environment during. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, the report provides comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. The report delivers a thorough analysis of the market current status and future growth prospects for the forecast period of 2017-2021. Also, major dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities for the growth in the global market have been included.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1026675
With over half of consumers purchasing swim & beachwear for every holiday they take, the popularity of this category proves to be resilient. The appeal of festivals has also helped widen the range of occasions in which swim & beachwear is worn, with cover-ups increasingly being worn on muddy fields as festival chic. Over a quarter of clothing shoppers purchased swim & beachwear, driven by female shoppers. Product overlap was particularly high in areas such as tankinis, with almost three quarters of those purchasing a tankini also buying a cover-up. With tankinis proving to be popular among middle-aged shoppers and mums, the potential to sell add on items such as kaftans and sarongs is higher among this age group with these consumers more body conscious and wanting versatile items for beach-to-dine
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Strategies for success
– Product, retailer and consumer headlines
– In-depth product analysis
– Retailer usage and key drivers
– Channel location, by gender
– Consumer attitudes to swim & beachwear
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/what-britain-wears-swim-and-beachwear-report.html
– On average men spend more per swimwear item than women, due to the heavier influence of brands, with the 34-45s spending the most. The desire for long lasting, good quality swimwear among males reduces volumes and shopper frequency, but ensures higher transaction values.
– The popularity of sporty styles has been strong in 2016, with ranges from Calvin Klein, Seafolly and misguided all placing their own individual take on the trend. Noticeable by its high necklines and bold colors, this trend is expected to transcend into 2017, as the continued focus on healthy lifestyles continues to shape both fashion and lifestyle choices.
– Retailer competition for swim & beachwear is rife, with value retailers Primark, H&M, and Tesco at one end, and quality and brand driven retailers M&S, ASOS and Debenhams at the other. This polarization is caused by the different purchase drivers across shoppers.
– Over two-fifths of swim & beachwear shoppers purchased a cover-up in the past 12 months. Therefore it is important that retailers design cover-up collections alongside swimwear and their core clothing offer to ensure key seasonal trends are translated.
Reasons to buy
– Learn from the best and worst retailers for instore visual merchandising, online propositions and trend incorporation by using our product and retailer analysis, and apply this knowledge to your own business.
– Using our comprehensive consumer analysis, understand the different needs and expectations of various ages groups and genders when shopping for swim & beachwear and use this to create a multi-faceted marketing strategy for the category.
– Use our consumer data on what clothing sizes both women and men bought in swim & beachwear to help with more precise and accurate investment when sourcing and buying this category.
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,