In-Depth Analysis Of Moroccan Cigarette Market Displays Positive Growth Until 2022
Albany, New York, March 17, 2017: A latest research report labeled as “Cigarettes in Morocco 2016” has been added to the vast portfolio of Market Research Hub’s online research offerings. Cigarettes in Morocco 2016 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Moroccan market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise. The report delivers a thorough analysis of the market current status and future growth prospects for the forecast period of 2017-2022. Also, major dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities for the growth in the global market have been included.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1026608
Morocco is one of Africa’s most important and sophisticated cigarette markets. Nonetheless recent years have seen demand slow, with sales falling back between 2012 and 2014 as the effects of rising prices have impacted on demand. Volumes dropped back to 13.10 billion pieces in 2014 or 10.6% below their level in 1990. Despite recent strong growth the effect of price rises, combined with a ban on smoking in public places, have impacted on duty paid demand with the non-duty paid sector benefitting somewhat. The impact of recent increases in excise duty has dented sales volumes. With no further shocks to the market expected GlobalData foresees some degree of recovery in sales with this largely driven by population expansion and some forecasts in the profile of the non-duty paid sector.
– There is a growing preference for blond cigarettes, yet this trend has historically been constrained by supply shortages resulting from limited domestic production capacity. Light products are growing their share of sales, in large part boosted by the success of blond varieties in the market.
– The Moroccan cigarette market is dominated by a single company: Imperial Tobacco Maroc. Formerly Rgie de Tabacs. Competitors are obliged to import their products, which automatically puts them at a significant price disadvantage and restricts sales to more affluent consumers and international visitors.
– PMI is the leading competitor and JTI is currently the only other notable player.
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/cigarettes-in-morocco-2016-report.html
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,