Growth Of Cigarette Market in Netherlands – Business Trends And Forecast
Albany, New York, March 17, 2017: A latest research report labeled as “Cigarettes in Netherlands 2016” has been added to the vast portfolio of Market Research Hub’s online research offerings. Cigarettes in Netherlands 2016 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Spanish market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise. The report delivers a thorough analysis of the market current status and future growth prospects for the forecast period of 2017-2022. Also, major dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities for the growth in the global market have been included.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1026606
The cigarettes market in Netherlands has always been one of the most stable in Europe. The market was positive in 2014 although a fall still occurred as specific excise was again increased. Volumes dropped by 4.4% to 10.22 billion pieces as a result. Forecasts for 2015 are more hopeful with only a 1.1% fall expected to 10.10 billion pieces. The Netherlands had, until recently, one of the largest cigarette manufacturing industries in Western Europe, despite only having a modest domestic market, due to its position as an important export production base for Philip Morris and also until recently BAT.
– The Netherlands had, until recently, one of the largest cigarette manufacturing industries in Western Europe, despite only having a modest domestic market, due to its position as an important export production base for Philip Morris and also until recently BAT.
– The Netherlands had until recently maintained a fairly moderate tax regime, increasing taxation only slowly and maintaining consumption level fairly stable. The market was more positive in 2014 although a fall still occurred as specific excise was again increased.
– Volumes dropped by 4.4% to 10.22 billion pieces as a result. Forecasts for 2015 are more hopeful with only a 1.1% fall expected to 10.10 billion pieces.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) (Infectious Disease)
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/cigarettes-in-netherlands-2016-report.html
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,