Growth Scenario Of Cigars and Cigarillos Industry In Spain Presented In Latest Market Research Report 2017
Albany, New York, March 17, 2017: A latest research report labeled as “Cigars & Cigarillos in Spain, 2017” has been added to the vast portfolio of Market Research Hub’s online research offerings. The market research report is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Spanish tobacco market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise. The report delivers a thorough analysis of the market current status and future growth prospects for the forecast period of 2017-2022. Also, major dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities for the growth in the global market have been included.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1026609
Spain is one of the largest markets for tobacco products in Western Europe, despite consumption falling back sharply since 2009 to a further reduction in 2015. By 2015, the share held by large cigars had fallen. Small cigars/cigarillos, including minis and filter cigarillos, accounted for a vast majority of total Cigars & Cigarillos market volume. With no further shocks to the market expected GlobalData foresees some degree of recovery in sales with this largely driven by population expansion and some forecasts in the profile of the non-duty paid sector.
– Imports were over 2000 tons in 2015 which is similar to 2014 whilst exports in 2015 were down.
– Market leader in 2015 was Imperial Tobacco who offers its own as well as Habanos cigars.
– Smoking prevalence is expected a further drop in 2015.
– Per capita consumption is set to fall in 2025.
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/cigars-and-cigarillos-spain-2017-report.html
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,