Virtualization Security Industry Analysis 2016-2027: Key Findings, Regional Analysis, Key Players Profiles and Future Prospects
Market – Overview:
While IT does need to update their own security practices and corporate governance in the face of virtualization, the net impact of virtualization on security can be extremely beneficial. Virtualization improves security by making it more fluid and context-aware. When using software-based security solutions, security becomes more accurate, easier to manage and less expensive to deploy than traditional physical security.
Security in a virtualized data center can also be more fully automated. Virtualization security gives data center administrators the power to automatically provision secure machines, automatically have security policies follow workloads when they move, automatically set up firewall rulesets for classes of servers and automatically quarantine compromised or out of compliance assets, amongst many examples.
With the right technology and processes, virtualization has the power to make data centers even more secure and compliant than their physical counterparts.
Market Research Future, with their unique quality of simplifying the Market Reports, publishes yet another brilliant study Report – “Global Virtualization Security Market”.
Global Virtualization Security Market report takes you through the full Market Analysis, Opportunities, Price, Growth, Trends and Featuring the market Predictions right up to the years 2027 and helps you to find out:
- How the market revenue is progressing globally.
- What is the key driving or affecting factors for the market growth?
- How the market revenue is progressing in various segments & geographies.
- What are the current main market trends responsible for shaping up the Market Acquisitions
Request a Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/942
Major Key Players in Virtualization Security Market are
- Fortinet Inc. (U.S.),
- Hewlett-Packard (U.S.),
- CA Technologies (U.S.)
- Dell Inc. (U.S.),
- Altor Networks (U.S.),
- Trend Micro Inc. (Japan),
- Symantec Corp. (U.S.),
- VMware Inc. (U.S.),
- Ericsson Networks (Sweden),
- Intel Security Group (U.S.),
- Oracle Corporation
Market – Segmentation
Global Virtualization Security Market can be segmented as follows:
- Segmentation by Type : Hardware (Networking), Software (System & networking management, security management, operating system, virtual client computing software).
- Segmentation by Services: Integration & design, consulting, and support & maintenance among others.
- Segmentation by End-users: Cloud service provider, IT, telecommunication, healthcare & retail, government (BFSI), and large enterprises among others.
- Segmentation by Infrastructure: Virtual switch, Hypervisor, web server, and virtual machine.
Access the market data and market information presented through more than 25 market data tables and 25 figures spread over 100 numbers of pages of the project report “Virtualization Security Market – Global Forecast to 2027”
Reasons to Buy
- The Report Provides detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global virtualization security market.
- Offers insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- Enables to analyze the virtualization reality market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- Provides historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- Offers country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- Offers country level analysis of the market for segment by type, services, end-users, infrastructure and sub-segments.
- Provides strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- Enables to track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global virtualization security market.
- Cisco has announced in June 2016 about its new platform “Cisco titration analytics” which is been designed to help customers to gain visibility over data centers in real time. The device collects telemetry information from hardware and software sensors and conduct analysis with the help of advanced machine learning techniques.
- Oracle has announced in June 2016 about its new development SPARC which is designed to bring security, efficiency, and simplicity on cloud platform.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/virtualization-security-market
North-America dominated the global virtualization security market with the largest market share due to high trend of server virtualization in US and also because of its one of the most frequent attack country in the region, and therefore accounting greater market share and is expected to grow over billions of USD by 2027.
Virtualization security market in European market is expected to grow at a significant rate of CAGR by 2027.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312